Ziwani walking Safari -3 Days Tsavo West & Tsavo East Safari
The Joint mass of Tsavo West and Tsavo East National Parks forms one of the largest National parks in the world and covers a massive 4% of Kenya’s total land area. Tsavo East the larger of the two (5308sq Miles), lies to the east of the Nairobi –Mombasa road, equidistant between Nairobi and Mombasa, and offers a vast and untapped arena of arid bush which is washed by azure and emerald meandering of Galana River. Guarded by the limitless lava reaches of Yatta plateau and patrolled by some of the largest elephant herds in Kenya famously known as the Red Elephants of Tsavo,The wildlife here comes in varieties and in numbers making this an attraction to every wildlife explorer,
On the Ziwani Walking Safari we give you a Taste of both Sections of Tsavo, With this Safari you have a rare Opportunity to be treated to a Night Game drive with Spot lights looking out for the elusive Leopard and a blend of other nocturnal wildlife, Wake up in the morning to the awesome view of the snow caped Kilimanjaro with an adventure of walking in the wild with the resident Naturalist- Day two will give you the opportunity to encounter the Biggest Mammals on Land with the eating capacity of 80kg of food per day, the park is known for holding the largest herds of Elephants, As you traverse this massive Savannah be rest assured that your dream for an authentic African safari will come to a reality
|ROUTING||Mombasa/Diani/Watamu/Malindi-Tsavo West-Tsavo East-Mombasa/Diani/Malindi/Watamu|
|WHAT TO WEAR & PACK||
1. Elephant in Eden – The sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative images of Africa
2. Aruba Dam – The beautiful Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River, is visited by thousands of animals and a great game viewing destination
3. Mudanda Rock – This whale –backed Rock towers above a natural dam, which acts as a draw to thousands of Elephants.
The longest lava flow in the world- at 300 kilometers in length, the heat shimmering edge of yatta plateau is the longest lava flow in the world and an ornithological paradise that attract migrating birds from all over the world.
4. Lugards Falls – Named after Captain Lugard, the first proconsul to East Africa, the falls feature bizarrely eroded rocks through which the waters of the Galana River plunge into foaming rapids and crocodile –infested pools.
5. The First World War Battlefields and Forts of British East Africa.
6. The View of Mt,Kilimanjaro which is the second tallest mountain in the world.
1530hrs- Evening Game drive until 6pm. Return to the Lodge for dinner and over night at Manyatta Camp [timeline_item item_number=”3″ title=”Day 3:0630hrs- Early Morning Game drive until 8am return to the Lodge for Breakfast and check out from the room
1000hrs- Mid Morning Game drive or Relax by the pool till Lunch
1300hrs- Lunch at Manyatta Camp
After lunch Continue with the Journey back to Diani arriving at your Hotel in the evening in good time for your dinner.
Times indicated are only for guidelines and not necessarily actual